March 11, 1905 - January 2, 1909
These materials include correspondence and a report regarding construction, buildings, and grounds at the Carlisle Indian School, performed in 1905 by John Charles. Medical Supervisor Dr. Joseph A. Murphy requested the report in 1908, and returned it to the Bureau office in 1909.
National Archives and Records Administration
RG 75, CCF Entry 121, #1964-1909-Carlisle-150