William A. Mercer forwards a lease of the farm belonging to Annie and Laura Alexander for use as a drill and athletic ground for the small boys as well as a play ground for the girls. Mercer notes that the farm has been paid for with the boys athletic fund for two quarters but that the fund can no longer be used.
January 23, 1906
National Archives and Records Administration
RG 75, Entry 91, box 3034, 1906-#8611