Permission to Demolish Building No. 43

Permission to Demolish Building No. 43
Date: 
September 16, 1912 - October 5, 1912

Superintendent Moses Friedman requests "to tear down a building on the list of Government buildings at [number] 43," which was built in 1903 and no longer used. Second Assistant Commissioner of Indian Affairs C. F. Hauke grants permission.

Time Period: 
Year: 
Repository: 
National Archives and Records Administration
Location: 
RG 75, CCF Entry 121, #12089-1912-Carlisle-410