December 13, 1895
Richard Henry Pratt informs the Office of Indian Affairs that following the installation of electric lights the Carlisle Indian School has a number of used and new lamps which are no longer needed. Pratt notes that the lamps could be sent to Western Schools with credit provided to Carlisle.
National Archives and Records Administration
RG 75, Entry 91, box 1267, 1895-#50284