View of the school grounds from the school building, c.1884

View of the school grounds from the school building, c.1884

View of the school grounds looking east/northeast, probably taken from the porch of the School Building. On the left is the Teachers' Quarters, with a fence apparently around the area behind the quarters. On the right is the Chapel. The Large Boys' Quarters is visible in the center in the distance. 

Photographer: 
John N. Choate, Carlisle, PA
Time Period: 
Location: 
NAA_73660; Photo Lot 81-12 06843400