View of the shoe shop showing machinery and students working.
The Cumberland County Historical Society has three copies of this image; two are prints (PA-CH3-136 and 14B-13-01) and one is a glass plate negative (00314A#02). It was previously attributed to the photographer A. A. Line, but because the two prints are in collections associated with the school's photographer Everett Strong, we believe it was taken by Strong. Everett Strong was a photographer employed by the school starting in May 1908; he had left before December 1909.