Letort Spring and Spring House at Parker Farm, c. 1909

Letort Spring and Spring House at Parker Farm, c. 1909

View of Letort Spring and the Spring House on the Parker Farm. The Parker Farm was owned by the school and located north-east of the campus. 

Everett Strong was a photographer employed by the school starting in May 1908; he had left before December 1909. 

Photographer: 
Everett Strong, Carlisle, PA
Time Period: 
Location: 
CCHS_Everett Strong Collection_14B-03-05
Campus Spaces: