Hospital and Disciplinarian's Quarters, c.1882

Hospital and Disciplinarian's Quarters, c.1882

The Hospital building and the Disciplinarian's Quarters. This building replaced the original hospital on the school grounds in 1881.

The Cumberland County Historical Society has three copies of this image: PA-CH1-008, 10A-C-05, and 12-07-05. The caption for 10A-C-05 reads "Hospital, built mainly by Indian apprentices."  

Photographer: 
John N. Choate, Carlisle, PA
Time Period: 
Location: 
CCHS_PA-CH1-008