November 15, 1893
Richard Henry Pratt informs the Office of Indian Affairs that he has gone ahead and installed electric lights using the Charity Fund and believing that there would be no objection if the annual cost was less than the previous system. Pratt indicates that there was a small increase in price which he requests to be covered by his Government appropriation due to the increase in productivity as well as safety. Pratt also includes a map of the "Building and Premises" of the school.
National Archives and Records Administration
RG 75, Entry 91, box 1039, 1893-#42805