Staff Housing

Displaying 1 - 2 of 2 records
Doctor's House, Hospital, and Staff House, c. 1909

View showing the Hospital in the distance with the Doctor's House on the left and one of the Staff Housing buildings on the right. 

Format: Glass Plate Negative
Repository: Cumberland County Historical Society
View of the Campus and the Bridge Over the Letort Creek, c. 1910

View of the northwestern side of the school campus, taken from the far side of the bridge over the Letort Creek, showing Pratt Avenue with entrance gates, the Leupp Art Studio, staff houses, and the back of the Dining Hall. 

Format: Glass Plate Negative
Repository: Cumberland County Historical Society
Subscribe to Staff Housing